Commonwealth Academy (C/A) offers an exceptional college preparatory program for students in Grades 3–12.
We Serve Different Kinds of Learners
C/A is a welcoming school where many different kinds of learners can succeed. Specifically, we serve children and teens who:
- Are of average to gifted intelligence
- Have been diagnosed with a learning difference
- Struggle with ADHD and Executive Function challenges
- Require the individual attention available only in very small class sizes
We Celebrate the Student!
Our teachers and staff provide an environment that celebrates students by:
- Appreciating their unique talents
- Challenging them appropriately
- Supporting their areas of need
As our students progress through various grade levels, they gain the self-confidence to connect with their teachers and peers and engage in and take responsibility for their education.
It is amazing how quickly students:
- Become aware of their learning differences
- Accept their learning differences
- Advocate for what they need to excel
Please Visit or Call!
Take time to browse our site, and please call to set up an appointment and see C/A in person. We can’t wait to meet you!