Commonwealth Academy is a coeducational, college preparatory day school for average to gifted students who benefit from small classes and instruction designed to address various learning styles, including those students who have organizational, attention, or learning differences.
Empower the Child. Empower the Mind.
At Commonwealth Academy, we:
- Empower students in Grades 3–12 to reach their highest achievement levels, reflective of their true potential
- Teach personal responsibility for learning and behavior in a comfortable community
- Support academic risk-taking and social success
- Offer a broad-based curriculum, compensatory strategies, and a focus on technology
- Prepare our students for the challenges of college, career, and life pursuits