Commonwealth Academy is a college preparatory school that embraces students of average to gifted ability who have ADHD, executive functioning challenges, and mild learning differences. In an inclusive caring community, we empower our students to thrive and discover their path to excellence with small class sizes and differentiated instruction.
Empower the Child. Empower the Mind.
at commonwealth academy, we believe
- that everyone deserves to feel valued, safe, and respected
- that in a caring and responsive environment, our students can thrive and achieve academic excellence
- that respect, honor, trust, and active engagement are fundamental
- that learning should be meaningful and authentic
- in appreciating and honoring multiple perspectives and cultures
- in serving and giving back to the greater community
- in the power of strong partnerships with families